Mission Statement & Ethos:
Dove Bank is committed to providing a broad education where all children can reach their potential in a happy, caring environment which encourages them to value themselves and those around them.
At Dove Bank, we have strong values and vision that promote equality and inclusion; embracing our diverse and rapidly changing world.
Our primary belief is that every child is an individual with limitless potential – and, working in partnership with yourselves, it’s up to us to unlock those talents and confidence. Put simply, our vision is to achieve true potential for all.
We have 5 key areas that encompass our vision and steer our moral compass for the next generation we support:
- Children in our care must reach their age-related expectations in the core curriculum areas
- Our children are to enjoy a relevant, rich and creative curriculum
- Well-rounded skills development ensure our children are confident, future-ready individuals
- Through the celebration and appreciation of diversity, children have strong global awareness
- Children experience an age-appropriate learning style that enhances independence
In partnership with yourselves and your extended families, we aim to communicate well and develop a shared understanding of how best to support your child. Their happiness and recognition of their success will always be at the centre of everything we aim to do
At Dove Bank we aim to:
- Inspire those that we teach through: creative; exciting; memorable learning experiences.
- Develop confident, well-behaved, happy pupils, with a positive sense of self.
- Enable each individual child to reach their full potential through engagement in a rich, rewarding and inclusive learning institution, in which every child feels secure, valued, and is encouraged to do their personal best.
- Develop in our pupils a love of learning and the confidence to express themselves with imagination and creativity.
- Develop in pupils, the ability to behave with courtesy and good manners.
- Develop thoughtful and caring pupils who are able to form their own responsible values and make informed choices.
- Encourage pupils to respect and value the richness and diversity of their own community, other peoples’ cultures and the natural world around them.
- Develop children as learners for life, equipped with a set of learning and social skills for an ever changing world.